Monday, June 13, 2011

From a gloomy day in April to a gloomy day in June Pre-Service Training was a time when I was constantly tested on my commitment to live in Bulgaria for the next two years. Between intense schedules of Bulgarian language and teaching English, and living in a new country with a Bulgarian host family I had a pretty interesting 12 weeks. But they are over, I made it and now I am a full fledged Peace Corps volunteer. Congratulations to those who have endured this before me and to everybody who endured it with me. Now the real work beings

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I'm living in Parvomay this summer.Could you give me any information about the english courses you organize for summer?What will be the level of the group?Where will the summer course take place?
    Actually i'm bulgarian girl,but i live in Paris.So i'm in Parvomay for summer and i'll be glad if i could improve my english.

    Thank you in advance for your help.

    Mirela

    ReplyDelete